- Back on Twitter, finally, after a week! Curse you, Great Firewall of China! Thank you, @publicvpn #
- Finally got around to configuring VPN on my iPad. Nice to rejoin the real web. It feels like the Great Firewall is more active than before #
- Sipping a pint of Boddington's at the "Yorkshire Pudding" on Shelley St. in Hong Kong. Free wifi! Tonight I fly HKG-LHR-NCE, ash permitting! #
- The fog has burned off: I must buy a hat before exploring Hong Kong this afternoon. I can see why people drift in and wind up staying here #
- Arrived in Nice from HKG via LHR, checked in, turned on TV, and the pre-show for the Monaco GP is on. Shower, rehydrate, and soak it up!! #
- There seem to be more commercials during the Grand Prix on TF1 than there are on SpeedTV. Didn't think that was possible…. #
- However the ads on TF1 are significantly more cool than most of those on US tv. Love the Nespresso "falling piano" ad with George Clooney. #
Powered by Twitter Tools.